Welcome to https://nadyagraphics.com (“Nadya Graphics”).
Effective Date: (January 2021)
SECTION (1): INTRTODUCTION
1.3. Any modifications and new features added to the service are also subject to these terms.
1.4. Please check this page regularly to determine whether these terms have been updated, any new terms will automatically be effective when they are published on Nadya Graphics Site. You acknowledge our right to:
1.4.1. Amend or change these terms and conditions.
1.4.2. Refuse any user access to the Site.
1.4.3. Terminate the offending user accounts.
1.4.4. Modify or withdraw the Site temporarily or permanently without your notice.
2) ABOUT US
Nadya Graphics is a specializing site in design of cards and videos (for example wedding and event cards, Newborn cards, Scrolls and A slogan), where allows the customer to purchase one of the ready-made designs on the site, or order a special design with specific data and content by communicating with the administration via e-mail or Whatsapp shown on the website, the card is sent to the customer within 8 days Work on Whatsapp or email, and the payment is prepaid.
3) LEGAL NATURE OF TERMS
3.1. These terms shall a valid contract satisfying the legal elements and shall be effective against all parties, its provisions shall be binding on all of them and neither party may derogate from it or terminate it since it has resulted in its legal effects.
3.2. By using the services or registering an account on the Site, you confirm that you have read, understood and accept to these terms and conditions in their entirety, you shall be considered to have implemented these terms and policies online and shall be legally enforceable for you just as if you had signed them writing, please check this page regularly to determine whether our terms and conditions have been updated, any new terms will automatically be effective when they are published on Nadya Graphics Site.
SECTION (2): ACCESSING AND USING THE WEBSITE
Your right to access and use the service is a personal, and is not transferable by you to any other person or entity, and subject to the conditions set forth in this clause.
1) ACCESS TO THE SITE
1.1. You are responsible for obtaining all hardware, software and other equipment needed for access to and use Nadya Graphics Site, and all related expenses, including internet connection fees.
1.2. You agree to comply with any, and all guidelines, notices, rules, operating policies, and instructions regarding the use of the services and/or access to the Site, we reserve the right to review it at any time, and you are aware of any changes to the foregoing when posted onthe Site.
We grant you a non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, non-transferable, and fully revocable license to:
2.1. Access to the Site and use the services for your personal purposes.
2.2. Access and use any content, information or related materials that may be made available through the services, solely for your personal, noncommercial use, any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by Nadya Graphics Site and its licensors.
The rights granted to you in these terms are subject to the following restrictions:
3.1. You shall not license, sell, rent, transfer, assign, distribute, host, or otherwise commercially exploit the service.
3.2. You shall not modify, translate, adapt, merge, disassemble or make derivative works of any part of the Site.
3.3. You shall not access the service in order to build similar or competitive services.
3.4. You shall not copy, reproduce, distribute, republish, download, display, post or transmit the service in any form or by any means.
3.5. You shall not remove or ravage any copyright or other property marks contained in the Site.
SECTION (3): THE ACCOUNT
By using our service, you represent and warrant to us that:
1.1. You are at 18 years of age or older or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and you are the fully able to enter into these terms with us set forth herein.
1.2. You have not previously been suspended or removed from the service.
1.3. Your account registration and your use of the service are in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
2) REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
2.1. In order to use most aspects of the services, you must register an active personal account (“The Account”). You agree:
2.1.1. Comply with all applicable laws and regulations, any notices sent through the Site regarding your use of services.
2.1.2. Provide current, accurate and complete information, and commit to update it promptly if any of it changes.
2.1.3. Keep the confidentiality of the account, and accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
2.2. You shall not transfer your account or your account login/password to any other person.
2.3. You shall not use the account for any fraudulent or improper purpose.
2.4. You shall notify us immediately by means of communication available in the Site of any unauthorized use of the account or the Site.
2.5. Nadya Graphics Site reserves the right to refuse or cancel any person’s registration, and prohibit any person from using this Site for any reason whatsoever, at any time without notice.
2.6. Nadya Graphics Site may terminate your membership and refuse any/ and all current or future uses in the following cases:
2.6.1. If you provide any untrue, outdated or incomplete information.
2.6.2. If you are using your account in a manner not permitted under these terms.
2.6.3. In order to comply with applicable Laws.
2.6.4. In any other circumstances appropriate at our sole discretion.
SECTION (4): PAYMENT TERMS
1) The customer shall pay the prices of the designs in advance, whether he purchases them from the site or that ordered them by a special order.
2) All design prices are in the local currency (AED).
3) We provide payment through: Visa – PayPal – Bank Transfer with attaching the receipt.
4) You authorize Nadya Graphics and its third party payment processors to charge all sums for your orders.
5) All transactions made through credit cards are due with immediate effect on the Site.
6) We do not store credit cards numbers on our systems. Your payment details are protected before being transmitted using the latest electronic protection that follows the highest safety standards.
7) We assume no liability in the event of the customer error in the payment process, nor does it take any responsibility because of piracy or fraud process on the cards used on the Internet.
8) The customer must make sure that the information about the credit card you are using in the payment is correct, accurate and valid before you complete the payment process.
SECTION (5): CODE OF CONDUCT
You agree not to do any of the following:
2) Access, monitor, reproduce, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, copy or otherwise exploit any Content of the Services, including but not limited to, user profiles and photos, using any robot, spider, other automated means or any manual process for any purpose not in accordance with this terms or without our express written permission.
3) Circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Services or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content.
4) Download any Content unless it’s expressly made available for download by Nadya Graphics Site.
5) Restrict or inhibit any user from using the Site, or impersonate of Nadya Graphics Site or any other user.
6) Upload or attach files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws unless the user owns the rights thereto or has received all necessary consents.
7) Tampering with data and information, and attempting to modify or destroy any security or documentary procedures.
8) Broadcast any unauthorized promotional materials, Publish unwanted emails (spam) or messages that support any illegal activities.
9) Post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene or unlawful material or information, or post any racist comments, contain profanity, abuse another user, disrespect another's culture or make any other derogatory or inappropriate comments.
10) Post, transmit or insert of any material containing viruses or other harmful software or any malicious code, files or other software designed to damage or interfere with the normal operation of the service (or any part thereof), or any other software or computer hardware.
11) Modify, copy, adapt, translate, extract the source code or reverse engineer any part of the Site, make any derivative versions of the Site or re-format or frame any portion of the pages comprising the Site, save to the extent expressly permitted in these terms or by law.
12) Manipulate or attempt to manipulate the Site in any way including the prices either alone or in conjunction with other users.
13) Causing any damages to the service, the Site or trademarks in any way.
14) Attempting to gain unauthorized access to the Site or any networks, servers or computer systems connected to the Site.
15) Transfer your account and username to another party without our consent.
16) Violation of any trademarks, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party, or content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual relationships.
SECTION (6): INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
1) Unless otherwise indicated, the website https://nadyagraphics.com and all names, texts, graphics, website designs, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, video, digital downloads, documents, data compilations, software, programming rights and other symbols on the Site (collectively, the “Content”) are owned by Nadya Graphics or controlled by it or licensed to it, and are protected by copyright and trademark laws and various other intellectual property rights and international copyright laws.
2) We reserve all rights in and to the service and all hardware, software and other items used to provide the service, other than the rights explicitly granted to you to use the service in accordance with these terms. No ownership of any proprietary rights related to the service is transferred to you pursuant to these terms; all rights not explicitly granted to you are reserved by Nadya Graphics.
3) The pictures, logos, words, header of pages, icon buttons and service names on the Site or related to the Site (collectively “Trademarks”) are the property of Nadya Graphics, Any third-party names, trademarks, and service marks appearing on our Service are property of their respective owners.
4) You may not use any of these trademarks, or any variations thereof, for promotional purposes, in any way that deliberately or inadvertently.
5) Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of the party that owns the trademark.
SECTION (7): LEGAL LIABILITY
1) You confirm that all information and details provided by you are true, accurate and up to date including payment for purchase information for designs.
2) You are responsible for the content and data for the designs you order.
3) You agree to:
3.1. Pay any amounts deserved by Nadya Graphics Site for purachases.
3.2. Comply with the restrictions on your use of the Site as set out in these terms.
3.3. Your use of the Site is at your sole risk.
3.4. Nadya Graphics Site is not responsible for any data breach due to hackers attack.
3.5. Nadya Graphics Site has the right to suspend the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notifying you.
4) You agree to assume full responsibility for your use of the Site and agree that any information you send or receive during your use of Nadya Graphics Site may not be secured and may be intercepted or otherwise accessed by unauthorized parties.
5) You agree to compensate us for any loss or damage caused by non-compliance with these terms and conditions or because you violated these terms and conditions, and you must bear the costs and expenses of any direct and indirect claims.
SECTION (8): DISCLAIMER
1) unless expressly provided herein, to the fullest extent permitted by law, Nadya Graphics' website does not make no warranties or representations of any kind whether express or implied regarding the Site or services available, any materials provided on the website https://nadyagraphics.com to you based on “as is” and “as available”.
2) We make no warranty to:
2.1. Your access to the website and use of service.
2.2. The services will meet your requirements.
2.3. The services will be available in a timely manner without interruption, or will be secure, or error-free.
3) We are not liable for any losses or damages, (including direct, indirect, consequential or incidental) in connection with any use of the Site or arising from the Site including without limitation:
3.1. Any content or information that you provide upon order a special design.
3.2. Any matters beyond our control, including without limitation the incorrectness or incompleteness of input data and information provided on other party websites that may be linked to the Site, directly or indirectly.
4) Nadya Graphics Site makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of any content, information, software, text, graphics, links or communications provided on or through the use of the Site or that the Site will be error free.
5) We shall not be liable for any links to third-party websites accessible from the Site, or for any instructions provided therein or the content to such websites.
SECTION (9): SERVICE OBJECTIONS
1) INTERRUPTION OF SERVICE
We strive to do our best ability to ensure that the service is available for use, but we do not be liable for any possible interruptions in the service from time to time for any of reasons, including, without limitation, malfunction of equipment, periodic updating, maintenance or repair of our Service or other actions that we may elect to take, in our sole discretion, and you agree that we will not be liable to you or to any third party for any interruption of the Service or any part thereof.
2.1. We do not warrant or guarantee that the Site or servers will be secure, free from bugs or viruses, or any Email sent from the Site is free of viruses or other harmful components. You should use your own virus protection software.
2.2. You must not misuse the Site by knowingly introducing viruses or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful, and must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, the server on which the Site is stored or any server, or database connected to the Site.
2.3. We will not be responsible for any losses or damages caused by viruses or other technologically harmful materials that may infect your devices and computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
3.2. You must take all reasonable care measures to ensure that your email is safe and not used by anyone else, as your email is used to reset your account password and send designs, we may use it to communicate with you regarding your account security.
SECTION (10): COMMUNICATIONS AND PUBLICITY
1) CONSENT TO RECEIVE ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
1.2. Your email address is used to send you information about our services or new offers unless you opt-out of such emails using the opt-out link in the emails.
1.3. Nadya Graphics Site may provide notifications to you as required by law or for marketing or other purposes at its discretion to the email address you have provided and/or registered with on the Site.
2) PUBLICITY AND ANNOUNCEMENT
2.1. Your affiliation to the website automatically entitles you to receive messages, special and promotional offers, or newsletters from Nadya Graphics Site. These messages are used to inform you of any new changes, features or offers added that we believe may be of interest to you. If you decide at any time not to receive these promotional messages, you may opt-out of receiving these messages by emailing us.
2.2. The promotional or marketing offers that Nadya Graphics Site may make are temporary, as Nadya Graphics Site has the right to modify or discontinue these promotions or promotions at any time.
SECTION (11): OTHER PARTIES LINKS
1) The website https://nadyagraphics.com and services may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by third-parties. Therefore, Nadya Graphics Site makes no guarantee or warranty of any kind with respect to these websites for their contents or the privacy or other practices.
2) You agree that, when linking to or otherwise using these websites, you are responsible for:
2.1. Taking precautions as necessary to protect you and your devices from viruses and other harmful content.
2.2. Any downloading, use or purchase of material that are unlawful, or that contains technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes and other errors.
2.3. Any downloading, use or purchase of material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights of third parties, or that is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated.
2.4. Any financial charges or other liabilities to third parties resulting from transactions or other activities on these websites.
2.5. Reading and understanding any terms or policies that applies to those third-party websites.
SECTION (12): INDEMNIFY
You agree to defend and indemnify Nadya Graphics Site and its affiliates from all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, fines, costs or expenses of kind or nature including reasonable legal fees and attorneys’ fees, as a result of:
A. Your use of the Site and the services.
B. Your violation of these terms and other policies.
C. Your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
SECTION (13): CHANGES TO TERMS AND MODIFICATION OF SERVICES
1) From time to time, we reserve the right to change, modify, supplement or remove portions of these terms without providing you with notice of such changes, and the terms shall become effective upon posting on the Site. You agree that your continued use of the Site constitutes your acceptance of the modified terms, and you agree that all previous versions of the terms are superseded by the modified version.
2) We reserve the right to discontinue, modify or alter any aspect of the services provided or any feature or functionality thereof at any time without notice to you. All rights, title and interest in and to the Service and its components (including all intellectual property rights) will remain with and belong exclusively to Nadya Graphics Site, including, but not limited to:
a) Restricting the time the Services are available.
b) Restricting the amount of use permitted.
c) Restricting or terminating any user’s right to use the Services.
d) Changing any feature or functionality provided by the Services.
3) You are responsible for regularly reviewing these terms so that you are aware of any changes to them and you will be bound by the new policy upon your continued use of the Nadya Graphics Site. In the event the modified terms are not acceptable to you, you should discontinue using the Site and service.
SECTION (14): TERMINATION
1) These terms and conditions are effective unless terminated by either you or us; we reserve the right at our sole discretion to suspend or restrict your access to the Site, and shall have no liability or responsibility to you in any manner whatsoever if we choose to do so.
2) You can terminate this agreement at any time by discontinue using the service. Upon termination, the rights and/or licenses granted to you in these terms shall cease, unless you are notified otherwise, and you agree to stop using the Site.
SECTION (15): GENERAL PROVISIONS
1) GOVERNING LAWS: These terms, other policies and any disputes related to the Site or services shall be subject to the Laws of the UAE, and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the UAE courts.
2) SEVERABILITY: If any of these terms shall be deemed unlawful, void or unenforceable under applicable laws, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining conditions.
4) NO ASSIGNMENT: You may not assign your obligations and rights under these terms or authorize to other party to manage your account in the site except after getting a written consent from us, and failure or delay by us to enforce any of these terms will not constitute a waiver of our rights against you and does not affect our right to require future performance thereof.
5) ASSIGNMENT OF RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS: We shall be entitled to transfer all the rights mentioned in these terms to third parties without any objection by the user. All shall be bound to perform all their obligations mentioned in these terms to the assignee immediately they are notified of the assignment. The assignee shall be entitled to take all the legal procedures against whoever does not perform his obligations under these terms.
6) FORCE MAJEURE: We shall not be liable for any failure or delay in performance due to circumstances beyond our control majeure, and not responsible for any incident, resulting in the suspension or disruption of the Site automatically.
7) LANGUAGE: These terms and other policies were drafted in both Arabic and English, Arabic text shall be the certified text in relation to interpreting and applying these terms and policies, the Arabic text is applicable before all the official and unofficial bodies if the English language conflicts with it.
8) HEADINGS: Headings in these terms are for convenience only and do not affect the interpretation of it.
9) CONFLICT CONDITIONS: In the event of any conflict between these terms and any prior versions thereof, the provisions of these terms shall prevail unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
SECTION (16): CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have any questions about these terms or related to using the Site, do not hesitate to contact us at:
O Location: Abu Dhabi
) Phone: +971561506554
* Email: email@example.com.
Copyright © Nadya Graphics 2021
All rights reserved